By Philip M. Weintraub
This convenient reference software is an prepared annual evaluation of synthetically helpful info. It abstracts artificial reactions from the main chemistry journals of the prior yr and comprises all reactions and methodsthat are new and fairly normal. The reactions are offered in a handy pictorial structure designed for quick visible retrieval of information.
The Journal of the yankee Chemical Society has aptly defined this ebook as an"aid to the pressured natural chemist who can't stay alongside of the never-diminishing flow of latest basic literature"and hails it"an outstandingly solid buy."
- Clearly illustrated buildings of compounds in each possible syntheticpathway
- A basic evaluate of structure/activity info for every artificial compound
- Extensive reference details supplied for extra guides to be had for every reactiondiscussed
Read Online or Download Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis 1993: 1993: Volume 1993 PDF
Best organic chemistry books
No description to be had
Especially designed software program is revolutionizing methods for established or rational drug layout and discovery. The Guidebook on Molecular Modeling in Drug layout serves as a handbook for the research ofmolecular constitution and the correlation of those buildings with pharmacological reactions.
The McMurry response in Porphyrinoid Chemistry, through Kevin M. SmithMeso-tetraarylporphyrins: artificial concepts and reactivity profiles in keeping with nitro/amino substituents, via Maria da Graça NevesFunctionalization of corroles, by way of José CavaleiroDegradation pathways for porphyrinoids, by way of Jacek WojaczynskiSynthetic routes to porphyrinoids, by way of Sara NardisRecent advancements of non covalent porphyrin assemblies, via Donato Monti
The shift in the direction of being as environmentally-friendly as attainable has ended in the necessity for this significant quantity on homogeneous catalysis. Edited by means of the daddy and pioneer of eco-friendly Chemistry, Professor Paul Anastas, and through the well known chemist, Professor Robert Crabtree, this quantity covers many various points, from business functions to atom economic climate.
- Handbook of Physical-Chemical Properties and Environmental Fate for Organic Chemicals, Second Edition: Vol 4
- Current Research in Protein Chemistry: v. 1
- The Principles of Heterocyclic Chemistry
- The Biogeochemistry of Submerged Soils
- Writing Reaction Mechanisms in Organic Chemistry
- Synthese von Vancomycinsonden für Activity-Based Protein Profiling (Aus der Reihe: e-fellows.net stipendiaten-wissen) (German Edition)
Additional info for Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis 1993: 1993: Volume 1993
Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis 1993: 1993: Volume 1993 by Philip M. Weintraub